Voting

Monday, April 30, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

Is anyone else as excited about Teacher appreciation week??????  I have been planning on it for weeks!  I knew I was a little "different" (sometimes I just like to use quotation marks for the heck of it ok) when I was in the grocery store today and another Mom was looking for teacher appreciation week and she was "Not as excited as me." I have every day of the week planned out and she was just trying to find a piece of chocolate for her kids teachers.....NOT that there is anything wrong with that!  If you know me you know I am easily excited by something like this! So here we go! Here is the line up at my kids school -
Monday - Flowers
Tuesday - Drink
Wednesday - Candy
Thursday - Color
Friday - Handmade Cards

Ok so I can not take credit for the ideas!!!  I found most of them on Pinterest!  But I have recreated them with my own twist.  This first one I made tags that say "Thank you for helping me bloom!!" Love this idea and it cost me a total of $4.00!  I plan on posting every gift this week to share the fun!  So go appreciate those teachers!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment