Voting

Monday, August 22, 2011

Homeschooling! Ready, set, here we go!

 Ok wow it has been WAY to long since my last post!  I guess all the fun of summer has finally come to an end.  As sad as this is for some it is a happy time for me!  I love the anticipation of fall and all that comes with it.  Seriously, is everyone as excited as I am about the aroma of cinnamon and freshly sharpened pencils?  I turn into a complete dork just thinking about it!

Well with the end of summer marks the beginning of a new adventure for our family.  We have never ventured into the homeschooling world and honestly never really knew if we would.  Well, ready, set, here we go!  It was a big decision and was not taken lightly.  I am not a homeschooler-for-life-die-hard.  I have friends who are and are really good at it.  I am not one of them, mainly meaning I feel completely inadequate to take on this monster of a task but again, ready, set, here we go!

I have had so much fun setting up the kids "homeschool".  We have a tiny little living space (think of the genie living inside of the magic lamp and then your really close, kidding but not by much) so it was a challenge.  I am pretty happy with what I have so far I am sure as the days go by I am going to adjust where needed.  For now here is what I have.















Let's hope this makes for some happy hearts and heads this school year!

Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment