Voting

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My first Post! And Jedi Jack's 4th Birthday Party!

Seriously ridiculous!  WHY is it so nerve racking to write your first post???  I do not know but here it is!  Yeah I got it out!  Hoorah!  Seriously way to proud of myself :)  Well my first post is going to be all about my little Jack's 4th Birthday party!  It was so fun and crazy and loud and crazy and loud....check it out!
We had an R2D2 cake that I got the tutorial over at  easycakeideas.com  (Star Wars Birthday Cake) Skywalker bars, Laffy Taffy Lightsabers, Galactic Skittles, and Darth Vader Cookies.  


Treat bags as part of the favors.  







                
Homemade cookies decorated with love by Baby (Grandmother)

On each table there was something to keep these busy four year olds occupied.  This table had a bucket of chalk with personalized tags on it so that the kids could make their own creation at their spot.   



We had some friends come and be our Jedi Training experts!  Ridiculous how fun it was....I mean really!  So fun.  Jack kept coming up to me and saying "Thank you so much for my party Mommy, I love my party."  Ugh it makes my heart melt!  








4 comments:

  1. I am a Padawan and you are the Jedi... when it comes to throwing an amazing party. Looks amazing. I especially liked the Jedi training photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole blog is rocking my sox off! You are incredibly talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I spy Darren and Lou? This is cracking me up! You are incredible and will definitely be reading your blog...lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so great! Thanks so much for reading my blog and yes Jill you do spy Darren and Lou it was ridiculously fun!

    ReplyDelete