Voting

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Silhouette Bracelet


As much as I love parties I love silhouettes JUST as much!  For Mothers Day I made my Mother-in-law a pearl bracelet.  It is a pearl bracelet that has 2 silver pendants with the initials and birth date of the kids.  There is also another pendant that is double sided with a silhouette on either side.  I am seriously in love with it...I decided to make it on Saturday.......you know....the day before Mothers day!  So needless to say I made a few mistakes but I fixed them and I am pretty happy with it.  Anyway check out the pictures.  I am working on making more to sell on Etsy so if your interested my shop should be up and running Mid June.  I will keep you posted.






3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I love this...and want one;) Did you open an etsy site? I can't wait... You are obviously VERY talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! What a sweet comment! I am still working on my etsy shop.....I bit off more than I can chew so I am hoping to be opening in it this fall when we are back to the school routine. But I still take custom orders from people so email me if you want one! ;)

    ReplyDelete